domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

Which is your favorite horror film?


In this section we are going to talk about our favorite horror movies and we will explain a little bit about it, we hope you enjoy it. 


Hi guys, I’m Oliver Omar and I’m going to talk about not only my favorite movie, I will talk about Saw2 one movie of the franchise of “Saw”. It was produced by Twisted Pictures, and distributed by Lions Gate Entertainment, this time John Kramer, also called the “Jigsaw Killer” or only “Jigsaw”, do another game, but this time is about surviving, because all the people inside that place are infected with a disease and they have to find the cures, but they die trying to find the cures.
I really recommend this movie and the franchise too, why not? , is the most awesome movie of Horror that  has ever existed.





Hi, I am Jose Daniel, and I´ll start by saying that by favorite scary movie is "Halloween". It narrates the story of Michael Myers, a sociopath who has escaped from the psychiatric hospital and stalks a group of teenagers to kill them.
 
This is you after watching the movie
Throughout the film you can really feel the rush and the adrenaline of being chased and the desperation of dealing with an enemy with whom you cannot reason or negociate, joint with the most memorable music in history of horror cinema, it creates a great athmosphere of authentic of fear and suspense.

Despite the subsequent movies aren´t even comparabale with the first one, I would recommend
 the entire saga.

If you want to know more about the film, you can go here:



Hello ! I'm Judith López and I want talk about a movie, this movie is not exactly of terror, but i liked it. All begins, on the birthday of Walter [The protagonist, interpreted by Jim Carrey], he came late for an appointment with his wife [Agatha, interpreted by Virginia Madsen]. While he was not there, she saw a book, the name of the book is The number 23, and she bought this book for Walter's birthday.
Well, the movie is directed by Joel Schumacher and it was released to the movie theater in february 23 in the year 2007.
I think I really liked this movie because I love the mystery, puzzles, detectives and so on.



















Hi I m Oscar and my favorite horror movie is "It" written by Stephen King.It is about a murderer that primarily shaped as a clown and can take different forms to kill a group of children. Features actors Tim Curry, Seth Green, Harry Anderson and others.  
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario